I didn’t take a picture of this one because I didn’t think it would be anything special, but it was a damn good little snack/lunch size portion so I decided to share it.
This one was made by me for me as a snack because it was a bit hungry but couldn’t be bothered with a faff. Pretty customisable so just use whatever you have lying about.
Garlic, Cheese, Pine nuts and Herbs Fusilli Bucati (makes enough for 1)
- 2 1/2 dl Fusilli Bucati (or any pasta you want)
- 10-20g grated ossau iraty
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp pine nuts
- 2-4 fresh basil leaves
- 1-2 fresh sage leaves
- 1 tbsp Creme fraiche
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and then cook pasta per instructions on pack.
- Chop up the basil, sage, pine nuts and garlic and mix together with the cheese.
- When pasta is boiled drain, but keep a bit of the liquid in the bottom of the pan.
- Place pasta back in the pan and add the rest of the ingredients (including creme fraiche, salt and pepper to taste)
- Serve with a bit of grated cheese and cracked black pepper on top.